The therapy planning FOR YOUR ENTIRE CASELOAD is literally done for you with this 125-page resource. Turkey Hunt is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of trials. Just hide the 10 turkeys around the room and have your students go on a hunt to find them! Each turkey corresponds to one target on every goal page. Your student must practice their goal in order to trap their turkey! They will seriously have a blast with this game- plus, they get to “save” Thanksgiving!
⇨ Please note, previously all Hide & Find games were divided into 4 parts- Language, Early Sounds, Apraxia, & Late Sounds. This product has all of these components rolled into one to save you time and money!
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ 10 turkeys- each in both color and black & white
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Blank target page
○ R includes- beginning, blends, each individual vocalic R, and recurring R (9 total)
○ Language Targets:
- attributes (color, shape, size, category)
- same & different (levels 1 & 2)
- WH questions (what level 1 & 2, where, who, why)
- verbs (regular & irregular)
- plurals (regular & irregular)
○ Speech Targets:
- note: every phoneme has 4 target pages: beginning, middle, final, and “all”
- P, B, M, N, T, D, K, G, F, V, L, S, Z, SH, CH, J, TH
- L Blends, S Blends
- R: initial, R blends, AR, AIR, EAR, IRE, OR, ER, recurring R
○ Syllable Shape Targets:
○ Print and cut out the 10 turkeys (laminating optional).
○ Hide them around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flashlight and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each turkey. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their target in order to trap the zombie!
○ The game is over when every zombie has been captured.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!