⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ 10 turkeys- each in both color and black & white
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Blank target page
○ R includes- beginning, blends, each individual vocalic R, and recurring R (9 total)
○ Language Targets:
- attributes (color, shape, size, category)
- same & different (levels 1 & 2)
- WH questions (what level 1 & 2, where, who, why)
- verbs (regular & irregular)
- plurals (regular & irregular)
○ Speech Targets:
- note: every phoneme has 4 target pages: beginning, middle, final, and “all”
- P, B, M, N, T, D, K, G, F, V, L, S, Z, SH, CH, J, TH
- L Blends, S Blends
- R: initial, R blends, AR, AIR, EAR, IRE, OR, ER, recurring R
○ Syllable Shape Targets:
○ Print and cut out the 10 turkeys (laminating optional).
○ Hide them around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flashlight and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each turkey. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their target in order to trap the zombie!
○ The game is over when every zombie has been captured.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!