The therapy planning FOR YOUR ENTIRE CASELOAD is literally done for you with this resource. Pirate Adventure is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of trials. Just hide the 10 treasures around the room and have your students go on a hunt to find them! Each treasure corresponds to one target on every goal page. Your student must practice their goal in order to keep their treasure! They will seriously have a blast with this game!
Are you looking for even more time-saving, super fun therapy activities? Check out Hide & Find Growing Bundle!
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ 10 treasures- each in both color and black & white
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Blank target page
○ Language Targets:
- attributes (color, shape, size, category)
- same & different (levels 1 & 2)
- WH questions (what level 1 & 2, where, who, why)
- verbs (regular & irregular)
- plurals (regular & irregular)
○ Speech Targets:
- note: every phoneme has 4 target pages: beginning, middle, final, and “all”
- P, B, M, N, T, D, K, G, F, V, L, S, Z, SH, CH, J, TH
- L Blends, S Blends
- R: initial, R blends, AR, AIR, EAR, IRE, OR, ER, recurring R
○ Syllable Shape Targets:
○ Print and cut out the 10 treasures (laminating optional).
○ Hide them around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flashlight and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each treasures. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their target in order to keep their treasure!
○ The game is over when every treasure has been captured.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!