Looking for an activity to challenge your R sound students’ phonological awareness and speech perception? “How Many Rs” is a leveled game, perfect for groups, that will add a unique challenge for your students while allowing them to practice their production of R AND work towards carryover by increasing their awareness. This is a fantastic addition to your R toolbox.
○ One person reads out loud from the leveled cards.
○ Listeners respond with “How Many Rs” they believe they heard.
○ The person with the most points wins!
○ TWO versions of the same game- one full-page one 4-to-page
○ instructions for how to play the game
○ score sheets
○ response sheets
○ 4 levels: word, phrase, sentence, bonus
○ 10 pages per level (great for large groups or many rounds)
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!