Words to Wacky activities help you take your student from word to structured conversation level. You are guaranteed to get some giggles with the silly phoneme-loaded paragraphs and tongue twisters that are included! This resource provides you with a unique way to challenge your students within the speech hierarchy so you can work toward generalization and carryover more efficiently! You are guaranteed to get some giggles as your students work their way through every variation of each phoneme– every word position, voiced or unvoiced, blends, and more!
○ “Tongue twisters are always a hit in therapy!”
○ “I love tongue twisters! These are a fun way to spice up articulation practice.”
○ “These have been really helpful, especially with my students who need to work on carryover!”
○ Have your students read the page out loud while practicing their best sound.
○ For added support, students may go through and highlight every target phoneme so they know it’s coming.
○ You can also use this product as a phonemic awareness and auditory discrimination activity. Have them listen as you read and their job can be to tell you when they hear a target phoneme.
○ Phonemes Included: prevocalic R, AR, ER, EAR, AIR, IRE, OR, R Blends (combined), RL Blends, voiced TH in every position, voiceless TH in every position, L in every position, L blends, S in every position, S Blends, Z in ever position
○ Each phoneme includes one page each of word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice
○ Every page of paragraph level practice is FILLED with that particular phoneme
○ There is also word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice for “INSANITY!” (which is every form of that phoneme combined)
○ Each individual Words to Wacky pack contains 8 different phoneme-heavy tongue twisters (included in the Insanity section)
○ prep : This resource is NO PREP! Just print and go or, if you prefer, just pull it up on your computer or tablet.
○ Words to Wacky activities are primarily black & white except for the “structured conversation level” pages that contain clip art.
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
● Youtube ● Pinterest ● Facebook ●
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!