These tongue twisters provide materials that take you from word to structured conversation level for every form & word position of the phonemes included. You are guaranteed to get some giggles with the silly phoneme-loaded paragraphs and tongue twisters that are included!
Designed for engaging practice and achieving generalization, you can guide your students through the entire articulation hierarchy in one packet!
○ Have your students read the page out loud while practicing their best sound.
○ For added support, students may go through and highlight every target phoneme so they know it’s coming.
○ You can also use this product as a phonemic awareness and auditory discrimination activity. Have them listen as you read and their job can be to tell you when they hear a target phoneme.
○ Phonemes Included: prevocalic R, AR, ER, EAR, AIR, IRE, OR, R Blends (combined), RL Blends, voiced TH in every position, voiceless TH in every position, L in every position, L blends, S in every position, S Blends, Z in ever position
○ Each phoneme includes one page each of word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice
○ Every page of paragraph level practice is FILLED with that particular phoneme
○ There is also word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice for “INSANITY!” (which is every form of that phoneme combined)
○ Each individual tongue twister pack contains 8 different phoneme-heavy tongue twisters (included in the Insanity section)
○ prep : This resource is NO PREP! Just print and go or, if you prefer, just pull it up on your computer or tablet.
○ Tongue Twisters are primarily black & white except for the “structured conversation level” pages that contain clip art.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!