TH Tongue Twisters provides materials that take you from word to structured conversation level for every form of TH. You are guaranteed to get some giggles with the silly TH-loaded paragraphs and tongue twisters that are included!
Designed for engaging practice and achieving generalization, you can guide your students through the entire articulation hierarchy in one packet!
○ Have your students read the page out loud while practicing their best TH sound.
○ For added support, students may go through and highlight every TH so they know it’s coming.
○ You can also use this product as a phonemic awareness and auditory discrimination activity. Have them listen as you read and their job can be to tell you when they hear a TH.
○ Types of TH included: Voiceless TH (initial, medial, final) and Voiced TH (initial, medial, final)
○ Each type of TH includes one page each of word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice
○ Every page of paragraph level practice is FILLED with that particular form/position of TH
○ There is also word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice for “TH INSANITY!” (which is every form of TH combined)
○ 8 different TH-heavy tongue twisters (included in the TH Insanity section)
○ prep : This resource is NO PREP! Just print and go or, if you prefer, just pull it up on your computer or tablet.
○ TH Tongue Twisters is primarily black & white except for the “structured conversation level” pages that contain clip art.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!