The therapy planning is done for you with this game. This resource is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of articulation trials. Hide the 10 spies around the room and have your students find them. Each spy corresponds to one target language concept- a “clue” your student must “decode.” Your student must practice their concept in order to “decode” the clue! They will seriously have a blast with this resource!
○ 10 spies- each in both color and black & white
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Blank target page
○ attributes target page: colors
○ attributes target page: shapes
○ attributes target page: sizes
○ categories target page
○ synonyms target page
○ antonyms target page
○ 2 same/different target pages (level 1 & level 2)
○ associations target page
○ 2 what questions target pages (level 1 & level 2)
○ where questions target page
○ who questions target page
○ why questions target page
○ pronouns target page (easily adapted for any form- page of boys & girls)
○ verbs page target page (use for regular past tense, present, or future)
○ irregular past tense verbs target page
○ regular plurals target page
○ irregular plurals target page
○ Print and cut out the 10 spies (laminating optional).
○ Hide the spies around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flash light and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each spy. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their target language concept in order to to “decode their clue.”
○ The game is over when every spy has been found and every clue decoded.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!