The therapy planning is done for you with this game. This resource is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of articulation trials. Hide the 10 spies around the room and have your students find them. Each spy corresponds to one target word- a “clue” your student must “decode.” Your student must practice their word in order to “decode” the clue! They will seriously have a blast with this resource!
○ 10 spies- each in both color and black & white
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Blank target page
○ Phonemes (M, N, P, B, T, D, K, G, F) each have 4 pages (initial, medial, final, mixed)
○ Print and cut out the 10 spies (laminating optional).
○ Hide the spies around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flash light and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each spy. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their target word in order to to “decode their clue.”
○ The game is over when every spy has been found and every clue decoded.
This resource was created by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP and is intended for use by one slp and his or her caseload. It is not to be digitally uploaded, emailed, or otherwise shared with other professionals.