The therapy planning is done for you with this game. This resource is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of articulation trials. Hide the 10 spies around the room and have your students find them. Each spy corresponds to one target word or language concept- a “clue” your student must “decode.” Your student must practice their word or concept in order to “decode” the clue! They will seriously have a blast with this resource!
○ one zip file that includes the following installments of Spy Game : early sounds, late sounds, apraxia, language, and freebie
○ 10 spies- each in both color and black & white
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Blank target page
○ Over 100 target pages for virtually every speech and language goal! Please click on the individual Spy Game listings for more details.
○ Print and cut out the 10 spies (laminating optional).
○ Hide the spies around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flash light and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each spy. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their target in order to to “decode their clue.”
○ The game is over when every spy has been found and every clue decoded.
○ This bundle is the ULTIMATE for mixed groups!
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!