***This bundle is discounted an additional 30% for the first 24 hours to celebrate its launch! The regular price will be set at $39. There are no plans to discount it this deeply ever again. Don’t miss this opportunity!***
⇨ This resource is A BUNDLE! For more details on what is included in each resource, please click on the individual product listings below. As of now, there are no plans for this to be a growing bundle. However, any updates or additions will be FREE to those who have already purchased!
☞ Please Read Before Purchasing ☜
- It is strongly recommended that you open this resource in Adobe Acrobat to ensure it works properly. The link to download it for free is included on the instruction page in the resource.
- If for any reason you need help trouble-shooting, visiting this FAQ will be the quickest way to get you up and running!
- Some devices (tablets in particular) seem to have difficulty with the navigation arrows. If this is the case, you may need to scroll to the next page or use keyboard arrows. I am working on a solution for this. You can always check back in your “my purchases” for updates to any TpT purchase. I will also announce updates/notices to re-download to my waitlist and Instagram stories. You should not have this issue on a laptop if you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Acrobat.
- This download does not include any sets of images for you to input. You will need to use images from your own device. They may be any jpeg or png file that you have made/taken yourself or found on the internet. Please also note that some people report that png works best.
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
● Bundle Overview
- PDF download of Special Interest Spatial Concepts: In & Out
- PDF download of Special Interest Spatial Concepts: On, Above, & Under
- PDF download of Special Interest Spatial Concepts: Behind & In Front
- PDF download of Special Interest Spatial Concepts: Next To & Between
● Each Resource Includes
- Teaching Sections: 1 page per spatial concept
- Receptive: 100+ practice trials
- Expressive: 100+ practice scenes
- Generalization: 32+ mixed concept practice scenes (receptive and expressive), and 8 open-ended scenes
- Homework: 12+ printable worksheets/activities for receptive & expressive practice
⇨ IDEAS FOR USE ⇦
- family members
- movie/TV characters
- favorite animals
- words containing a target sound
- ANYTHING your student is passionate about
- Let your student choose!
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!