There is a never-ending need for NO PREP speech therapy activities ! This packet contains target pages for a ton of early language concepts. It is a hands-on, engaging, cut & paste activity that will make your students really THINK. Sorting is such a great way to scaffold a new concept and provide built-in supports. This is perfect for 1:1, mixed groups, and even home carryover.
○ Each target page has a color and black & white version.
○ 2 Categories Sorting Pages: furniture/clothing, animals/food
○ 3 Preposition/Where Question Sorting Pages: inside/outside, on/under, in front/behind
○ 3 Opposites Sorting Pages: big/small, fast/slow, loud/quiet
○ 1 Y/N Questions Sorting Page: “Is this a person?”
○ 1 Negation Sorting Page: person/not a person
○ 1 Boy/Girl or Pronoun Sorting Page: he/she
○ articulation / phonology:
- /s/ blends using the “big/SMALL” or the “fast/SLOW” pages
- /l/ blends using the “furniture/CLOTHING” or “fast SLOW” pages
- /l/ using the “loud/quiet” page
- weak syllable deletion using the “ANIMALS/food” page
○ language :
- what questions
- where questions
- object function
- size concepts
- yes/no questions
○ print and go!
○ have scissors available
○ use glue/tape to attach the pictures on the page OR don’t attach and reuse
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!