S and Z Tongue Twisters provides materials that take you from word to structured conversation level for every position of S & Z – including S Blends! You are guaranteed to get some giggles with the silly phoneme-loaded paragraphs and tongue twisters that are included!
Designed for engaging practice and achieving generalization, you can guide your students through the entire articulation hierarchy in one packet!
○ Have your students read the page out loud while practicing their best S or Z sound.
○ For added support, students may go through and highlight every S or Z so they know it’s coming.
○ You can also use this product as a phonemic awareness and auditory discrimination activity. Have them listen as you read and their job can be to tell you when they hear an S or Z.
○ Types of S included: initial, medial, final, S Blends
○ Types of Z included: initial, medial, final
○ Each type of S or Z includes one page each of word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice
○ Every page of paragraph level practice is FILLED with that particular phoneme
○ There is also word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice for both “S INSANITY” and “Z INSANITY!” (which is every form combined)
○ 8 total S & Z-heavy tongue twisters
○ prep : This resource is NO PREP! Just print and go or, if you prefer, just pull it up on your computer or tablet.
○ S&Z Tongue Twisters is primarily black & white except for the “structured conversation level” pages that contain clip art.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!