The therapy planning is done for you with this game. This resource is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of articulation trials. Hide the 10 “ocean finds” around the room and have your students go on a treasure hunt to find them! Each image corresponds to one target word- a “treasure” your student must collect. Your student must practice their word in order to keep their treasure! They will seriously have a blast with this resource!
Don’t forget to check out the full resource if you want a low prep plan for your entire caseload!
○ 10 black & white “ocean finds”
○ 1 blank goal page – fill in with your own words or language concepts!
○ Every page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Print and cut out the 10 “ocean finds” (laminating optional).
○ Hide them around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flash light and turn out the lights! Or give them pirate gear for added fun!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each ocean find. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their word in order to to keep their treasure!
○ The game is over when every treasure has been collected.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!