Is your student having trouble saying middle vocalic R, even though they can say final vocalic R? This resource is an awesome tool! Use its visual cues to support phonological awareness in your student and help them see… it’s still an R! This resource comes with over 300 pages of no-prep worksheets, 83 medial vocalic R words, and 111 stimulus cards. Use these tools to help your students BUILD on their strengths and achieve a new variation of R!
☞ Please Note ☜
The stimulus cards are being added to the PRINTABLE R BUNDLE!
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
- bar: Barb, barge, bark, barn, Bart, bars
- car: carb, card, Carl, cart, carve, cars
- mar: march, marge, mark, mart, mars
- star: starred, start, stars
- ear: eared, ears
- cheer: cheered, cheers
- pier: peered, pierce, peers
- sheer: sheared, shears
- air: aired, heirs
- pear: paired, pears
- stair: stared, stairs
- fire: fired, fires
- higher: hired, hires
- tire: tired, tires
- wire: wired, wires
- boar: bored, born
- core: cord, cork, corn, court, cores
- door: dorm, doors
- four: fork, form, force, fort
- pour: pork, port, pours
- store: stored, stork, storm, stores
- “err”: herb, urge, earn
- fur: firm, fern, furs
- her: heard, hurl, hurt, hers
- purr: purred, pearl, perm, purse
- sir: surf, surge
- stir: stirred, stern
- were: work, worse
ALL 24 ROOT WORDS HAVE…
- 100 trial practice page
- mixed word web page: 10 root tirals, 10 trials for each new word
- “build new words” page: 10 root trials, you add 3 phones, 10 trials per new word
- 100 trial mixed new word practice
- word web practice card
ALL 83 “NEW WORD” HAVE…
- a “build” worksheet: 10 root word trials, 10 “building” trials, 30 new word trials
- 100 trial practice page
- stimulus card
ALL 6 VOCALIC Rs HAVE…
- 100 trial mixed practice page of all “new words”
TOTAL WORKSHEETS: 284 (plus blank worksheets)
TOTAL “NEW WORD” CARDS: 83 (plus blanks)
TOTAL “WORD WEB” CARDS: 28 (plus blanks)
⇨ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM TPT ⇦
“Awesome resource!! So many of my students have trouble with medial vocalic R and this resource is a huge help!”
“This resource is great to reinforce articulation therapy. I have hit a wall with /r/ and this has been a breath of fresh air in my therapy room!”
“My kids have loved this. I have loved this. It is helping my students so much!”
COME SAY HI!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life!
● Blog : Find helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room!
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!