Some kids just STRUGGLE with teletherapy… but not anymore! These interactive songbooks are perfect for preschoolers and kids with Autism or Down syndrome. The visuals engage while supporting language comprehension and YOU control the speed! Tap along to the lyrics as you sing and watch the song come to life. Children’s songs are just too darn fast for some of our kids. Your students will LOVE THIS and ask for it again and again!
☞ Please note that this is a PDF download and does not play music. The interactive features work best when used with a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat, which is free and extremely reputable.
⇨Already own part of this bundle?
Purchase the bundle today and TpT’s customer service will refund you any portion you already own!! The only catch is you have to have purchased that portion within the last year- so don’t wait!
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ Songbook 1 Includes: The Ants Go Marching, 5 Little Ducks, Itsy-Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Wheels on the Bus
○ Songbook 2 Includes: If You’re Happy and You Know It, Head Shoulders Knees & Toes, Baby Shark, 5 Little Speckled Frogs, Old MacDonald
○ Songbook 3 Includes: Hickory Dickory Dock, Open Shut Them, Daddy Finger, Baby Bumble Bee, Mary Had a Little Lamb
⇨ HOW TO USE ⇦
○ Just open the pdf on your device and start the fun! Tap when you see a bolded word to watch the pictures change with the song!
○ Because this book can be used at your own pace, you can use it to target a ton of speech and language goals!
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™. Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!