These adapted conversation starters provide the visual support needed to practice conversation skills with your students. They are SO helpful not only to support their response, but also for learning to return a question to their conversation partner. This resource makes it easy for many students to participate in a conversational activity who otherwise may not be able to.
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ 66 total “what is your favorite” cards
○ 22 different “what is your favorite” questions and scripted answers (with blank)
○ Each question card comes in “color visual,” “black & white visual,” and “written” versions
○ Blank card templates for you to create your own questions
○ Favorites questions include: animal, restaurant, holiday, movie, color, vacation, ice cream, dessert, drink, game, TV show, book, song, band, subject (in school), sport, smell, cereal, vegetable, candy, season, store
⇨ HOW TO USE ⇦
○ Print and cut out the 22 question cards that best match the skill of your students
○ Fold in half for easy conversational practice
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!