Who doesn’t love ZOMBIES!? The therapy planning is done for you with this game. This resource is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of articulation trials. Just hide the 10 zombies around the room and have your students go on hunt to find them! Each zombie corresponds to one target on every goal page. Your student must practice their goal in order to trap their zombie! They will seriously have a blast with this game!
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ 10 zombies- each in both color and black & white
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ Blank target page
○ Over 100 target pages for virtually every speech and language goal!
Please click on the individual Zombie Hunt listings for more details.
○ Print and cut out the 10 zombies (laminating optional).
○ Hide them around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flash light and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each zombie. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their word in order to to trap the zombie!
○ The game is over when every zombie has been captured.