Who doesn’t love ZOMBIES!? The therapy planning is done for you with this game. This resource is easy to prep, provides gross motor breaks, and is a simple, engaging way to get a ton of articulation trials. Just hide the 10 zombies around the room and have your students go on hunt to find them! Each zombie corresponds to one target word on every goal page. Your student must practice their word in order to trap their zombie! They will seriously have a blast with this game!
Don’t forget to check out the BUNDLE if you want a low prep plan for your entire caseload!
○ 10 black & white “zombies”
○ Every target page is in black & white for easy printing
○ 1 target page each for initial /h, w, y/ words
○ Print and cut out the 10 zombies (laminating optional).
○ Hide them around the room.
○ Bonus: Give each student a flash light and turn out the lights!
○ Print the target page that corresponds to your student’s goals (or pull it up on your iPad).
○ Your students must find each zombie. When they find one, they match it to their target page. They must practice their word in order to to trap the zombie!
○ The game is over when every zombie has been captured.
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!